Local bus services offer the opportunity to explore even further from many stations along the Derwent Valley Line.
Local Bus Services
Local bus services offer the opportunity to explore even further from stations along the Derwent Valley Line. See all bus and rail timetables (below) for Duffield to Matlock inclusive.
Here are some great journey ideas:
- From Beeston town centre catch the frequent 36 to Wollaton Hall.
- In Belper, jump aboard the 6.2 or 6.3 to discover Heage Windmill.
- Book a ride from Cromford Station with Derbyshire Connect and explore Dovedale or visit Tissington Hall or Carsington Water.
- Explore further from Matlock into the Peak District National Park:
- visit Bakewell or Haddon Hall on 6.1 or Transpeak;
- catch the 160 to Chatsworth house and gardens or
- discover Stanton Moor and Youlgreave on bus 172.
Details of bus services from each station between Duffield and Matlock are listed below.36 to Wollaton Hall 6.2/6.3 to Heage Derbyshire Connect 6.1 to Bakewell Transpeak 160 to Chatsworth Explore on Bus 172
BUS & TRAIN TIMETABLES
Public transport timetables from Duffield to Matlock are listed in the following section. These can be downloaded from the pages below.
Users of the digital displays located in Belper and Matlock can also view these on screen, though they cannot be downloaded.MATLOCK TIMETABLES MATLOCK BATH TIMETABLES CROMFORD TIMETABLES WHATSTANDWELL TIMETABLES AMBERGATE TIMETABLES BELPER TIMETABLES DUFFIELD TIMETABLES DERBY BUS TIMETABLES